We are proud be joining with COBRA (Covid Business Rescue Assistance) who has just launched its War Room. This is a Pro bono service to South African businesses in distress to co-ordinate bank, government and stakeholder support through a structured business rescue process.
We are now on board as a team, including many other companies, to provide extensive legal, advisory, financial, human capital, technology and business turnaround expertise. This is to help SMEs and other businesses who are in financial distress and to co-ordinate bank, government and stakeholder support through a structured business rescue process.
The COBRA Knowledge Hub helps SMEs to understand the following:
- What business turnaround and rescue entails.
- What it could do for the Business.
- How it will affect the ownership structure of the business.
- How the process unfolds.
- What negotiation tools are at their disposal.
- How to access post commencement financing.
- What legalities are involved, and a myriad of other issues.
See this webinar below which is about COBRA Business Rescue in a nutshell: